- to unite efforts of domestic and foreign scientists in solving urgent issues of economy and photosanitary safety of fodder plants introduction.
The work of the following sections is foreseen within the conference:
The conference «Economic and Phytosanitary Rationale for the Introduction of Feed Plants» held in June 2020 showed that the problems of introduction, development, search for new types of feed plants, as well as the interaction of forage crops with the external environment attract significant interest of scientists. The second All-Russian conference with international participation «Economic and Phytosanitary Rationale for the Introduction of Feed Plants», which will be held on the basis of the FSBSI «All-Russian Research Institute of Phytopathology» starting from June 18, 2021, is invoked to become a indispensable location for the information exchange between scientists of various specializations. More than 250 scientific talks from participants representing various regions of the Russian Federation, as well as from abroad, are waiting to be presented at the conference. Academician Kosolapov V. M., Academician Savchenko I. V., Academician Kashin V. I., Academician Zhuchenko A. A., Academician Spiridonov Yu.Ya. and other famous scientists agreed to deliver keynote talks.
The sections of the conference will be led by eminent scientists of the country, among others:
Vladimir Mikhailovich Kosolapov — Director of the All-Russian Research Institute of Feeds, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, doctor of agricultural sciences, professor;
German Leonidovich Yagovenko — Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor of VNII Lupina Rosselkhozakademii;
Alexey Pavlovich Glinushkin — Director of VNIIF, Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor of the Orenburg GAU;
Galina Arkadievna Batalova — member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Head of Department, Deputy Director, Chief Researcher of FSBNU “N.V. Rudnitsky Federal Agricultural Research Center of the North-East”;
Sergey Sergeyevich Kharitonov — Candidate of Economic Sciences, Vice-Rector of Smolensk State Agricultural Academy;
Sergey Alexandrovich Miroshnikov — Director of All-Russian Research Institute of Meat Livestock Breeding. Professor, RAS, Corresponding Member, RAS.
One-day excursions (within the Moscow region) are planned as part of the conference.
Planned number of participants
Federal State budgetary scientific institution “All-Russian Research Institute of Phytopathology”
The status of the event:
All-Russian conference with international participation
Kosolapov Vladimir M. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Professor, Director of FRC «V.R. Williams ARIF» (VIC)
- Korshunov Alexander V. — corr. member of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Leading Researcher of the Laboratory of Biologically Active Substances, Professor, FSBSI ARRIP (VNIIF)
- Yagovenko German L. — Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), associate Professor, FRC «V.R. Williams ARIF» (VIC), Director of FSBSI «Lupin Research Institute»
Constituents of the Organization Committee:
- Kozyrev Soslan G. — Sci. Dr. (Biology), Head of the Department of Normal and Pathological Anatomy and Animal Physiology, Professor Gorsky GAU, Director of the SKNIIGPSH VNC RAS
- Medvedev Anatoly M. — corr. member of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Leading Researcher of the Laboratory of Biologically Active Substances of the Federal Scientific Selection and Technological Center of Horticulture and Nursery Production, Research Center for Innovative Technologies in Horticulture
- Ogorodnikov Petr I. — Sci. Dr. (Technical), Deputy Chair of the Orenburg Federal Research Center of UB RAS, Director of the Orenburg Branch of the Institute of Economics of the UB RAS
- Podkovyrov Igor Yu. — PhD (Agriculture), Associate Professor of the Department of Horticulture and Plant Protection, Volgograd State Agrarian University, Head of Introduction center of FSBSI ARRIP (VNIIF).
- Startsev Viktor I. — Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Deputy Director of FSBSI ARRIP (VNIIF)
- Taranda Nikolai I. — PhD (Biology), Grodno State Agrarian University
- Kharitonov Sergey S. — PhD (Economics), Head of the RNTI Center FSBSI ARRIP (VNIIF)
- Yartsev Gennady F. — Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Head of the Department of Agricultural Technologies, Botany and Plant Breeding, Professor of the Orenburg State Agrarian University
Savchenko Ivan V. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Biology), member of DAS RAS Bureau
Kashin Vladimir I. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), member of the State Duma, Deputy Chair of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation
- Zhuchenko Alexander A. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Biology), academician of Active Longevity National Academy, Academician of the Russian Ecological Academy, Professor, All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Spiridonov Yuri Ya. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Biology), Professor, Head of the Herbology Department of FSBSI ARRIP (VNIIF)
- Batalova Galina A. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Professor, head of the department, dep. director, Chief Researcher of the N.V. Rudnitsky Federal Agrarian Research Center of the North-East
Constituents of the Program Committee:
- Miroshnikov Sergey A. — corr. member of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Biology), Professor of RAS, Acting Rector of the Orenburg State University
- Shevchenko Sergey N. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Director of the Samara Federal Research Center of RAS
- Zakharenko Vladimir A. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Professor, FSBSI Moscow NIIA «Nemchinovka»
- Sidelnikov Nikolai I. — academician of RAS, Sci. Dr. (Agriculture), Professor, director of FGSBSI VILAR
- Dr. Asngadi Asngadi — Department of Management, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Tadulako, Indonesia
- Dr. Ika Atsari Dewi — Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Dr. Muhammad Ichsan Hadjri — Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia
- Dr. Shamsul Jamel Elias — Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Dr. Yonathan Suryo Pambudi — Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Kristen Surakarta, Indonesia
- Molnar Janos — Expert, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Conference Report 2020
Number of Conference Days
Number of people attending the conference
Number of Presentations
The event was attended by over 550 people from 20 regions of Russia, as well as from 7 countries of the near and far abroad. More than 10 sessions took place within the framework of the conference. The plenary session was held in a mixed (face-to-face-distance) format, breakout sessions — mainly in a distance format on the Zoom digital platform. Technical and organizational support was provided by the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute.
We would like to express our special gratitude to our partners and co-organizers of the conference: V. R. Williams Federal Scientific Center for Forage Production and Agroecology; All-Russian Research Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants; Closed Joint Stock Company «Agrozashchita»; Private institution of additional education «Training and Consulting Center»; Limited Liability Company «Пестициды.ру», and we also thank all the conference participants. Until next time!
— V.R. Williams Federal Research Center for Feed Production and Agroecology;
— All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants;
— Closed Joint Stock Company “Agrozaschita”;
— Private institution of additional education “Training and Consulting Centre”;
— Limited Liability Company “Pesticides.ru”.
ACADEMIC LEVEL OF THE EVENT
We invite you to our next Conference and hope for close and mutually beneficial cooperation with you!
The choice of the city of Moscow and the Moscow region is due to its significant contribution to the food security of the country, as well as the distribution of unique fodder crops and conditions for them. In addition, Moscow Region is home to the country's leading institutions in the field of fodder production and phytosanitary safety.
Conference Design Template
After the “All-Russian Conference with International Participation Economic and Phytosanitary Justification for the Introduction of Fodder Plants”, it is planned to publish articles in the journal IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). To publish, go to the page: topconferenc.ano-cntr.ru